Meet Julia

Monday, June 29, 2015

Alex ~Senior~

I just love it when Seniors have a particular style or hobby they want to bring out in their pictures.  Alex certainly has that.  He loves dark, metallic, rustic and contrasting vibes, with a bit of spice that a dressy outfit throws in.  The Lancaster Train Station gave us the perfect atmosphere for it.

Another fun aspect I enjoy about Senior Pictures are the casual conversations in between posing and smiling.  We get to know each other, and I am able to use my new-found knowledge of their personality by bringing it out in their photos.  Each person has a God-given, unique personality, and I seek to draw that out in the session.

Without further ado, here are a few of my favorites from Alex's senior pictures! :)











  

No comments:

Post a Comment